Nontando is skilled and qualified in project management and public relations. She joined the AIP in 2016.
She is passionate about community development and education. In 2011, she joined Timele Solutions a non-government organisation that advocates for education, through mentorship, career guidance and tutoring.
In 2012, she completed her BTech in Public Relations Management at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) and proceeded to study towards a Project Management qualification at the University of South Africa (UNISA). She then did a certificate in Specialised Project Management with Wits University.
Fun Facts About Nontando Mokoena
- Do you have any hidden talents or obsessions? My obsession is watching cooking shows and property channels.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Diamond Platinumz a singer from Tanzania
- Do you collect anything? (Art, shoes, books, etc) Books, Shoes and handbags. I am currently out of space to store them all.
- If you were given the opportunity to have lunch with the President, what would you say to him? Why do we have to fill in a Z83 when applying for government jobs!
- Everyone has at least one annoying habit, what’s yours? Always moving things around.